Have a Legal Question? Come to the Convention
ORLANDO, Fla. – Worried about Fair Housing Act liability? Confused about service and emotional support animals? Focused on Florida’s team advertising rule? Attend the Legal and Professional Standards Update at Florida Realtors’ Convention & Trade Expo on Thurs., Aug. 22, at 2:15 p.m.
In addition to the annual Legal Update, a number of the convention’s education sessions offer insights, ideas and solutions for many of today’s hot-button legal issues. All education sessions take place on Wed., Aug. 21, or Thurs., Aug. 22.
Visit Florida Realtors Convention & Trade Expo website to view the full schedule.
Sessions that offer CE credit
- Core Law – Avoiding the Danger Zone & Save the Galaxy (Steven David, 3 hours core law credit
- Escrow Rules & Regulations – With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility (Cynthia DeLuca, 3 hours CE credit)
- Clarifying Service Animals – Have No Fear – Underdog is Here (Cynthia DeLuca, 3 hours CE credit)
Sessions that fulfill NAR Code of Ethics and FREC EBP requirements
- Code of Ethics – With You Until the End of the Line (Chuck Bonamer)
General legal education sessions
- Ready to be a Super Real Estate Professional? Come Talk Professional Standards with Experts (Panel discussion featuring Joel Maxson, Patty Renna, Lisa Gurske and Roger Piro; moderated by Anne Cockayne)
- Is Your Spidey Sense Tingling? 7 Steps to Keep Your Business Safe from Data Breaches (Burton Kelso)
- Brokers: Reduce Risk and Easily Become Compliant
- Holy Smokes! What Florida's Evolving Cannabis Laws Mean for the Real Estate Market (Andre Bourque)
- Be a Fair Housing Hero (Wesley Aleshire)
© 2019 Florida Realtors®