10 Ways to Serve the Pet Owner Niche
1. Keep treats and an animal crate (or two) in your vehicle in case buyers decide to bring their pets along to look at properties.
2. Join a breed-specific club and socialize with members.
3. Take your dog to dog parks and connect with fellow dog owners.
4. Volunteer at a local shelter or humane society.
5. Partner with local shelters and promote pets ready for adoption on your website or social media (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat).
6. Sponsor a local pet adoption event.
7. Set up an Instagram page to show off your own animals and use hashtags to promote yourself as a #petfriendlyrealestateagent.
8. Share articles about pets via your website and Facebook.
9. Use the phrase “Pet-Friendly Real Estate Agent” in your marketing and use the tagline “When you and your pooch are ready for a new home and backyard, talk with a Realtor.”
10. Bill yourself as a relocation specialist for buyers with pets.