REBarCamp — Florida Realtors' Can't-Miss, Jam-Packed Networking Event
REBarCamp is a learning experience like no other! It’s for industry pros who enjoy learning from each other in a casual environment. And it’s for the industry newcomers looking to get a foothold in the real estate business and start the smart way.
It’s also all about sharing tips, tools, what works, what doesn’t, applying strategies and learning how to grow your business AND your network by establishing valuable relationships. Plus, you get Get top tips from industry leaders and walk away with strategies you can use the next day.
REBarCamp Orlando is no longer the biggest and best-kept secret in town.
Last year, more than 500 enthusiastic Realtors showed up for this free-form, peer-to-peer learning event to talk about what’s working in their businesses today.
REBarCamp 2020 will be held Tuesday, Aug. 25 at the Rosen Shingle Creek resort in Orlando.
REBarCamp is all about:
- Meeting Realtors who are busy closing sales: Find out what’s working in today’s market. Is it technology know-how or business savvy?
- Learning something new: Participate in sessions relevant to you. Some will be basic how-to sessions; others will be more advanced.
- Networking: REBarCamp brings people together in a comfortable, informal setting. Conversations flow easily in small-group settings and usually spill over into breakout sessions and evening get-togethers.
- Joining in or just observing: If you have a particular challenge in your market or if you want advice on great mobile apps, step up and lead a brainstorming session. You don’t have to be the smartest person in the room, although you might be when you leave.
- Turning insights into actions: REBarCamp pros will tell you: Learn everything you can. Then master one technique and apply it to your business tomorrow.
Expect to walk away with ideas you can use the next day. Whether you are a first-timer or an REBarCamp veteran, you'll walk away with some new ideas to grow your business. Guaranteed!